Explore our Universe this summer with North Vancouver District Public Library and North Vancouver City Library!
- Join us for a virtual visit with author Mark Leiren-Young. Mark is the author of Orcas Everywhere: The Mystery and History of Killer Whales, Orcas of the Salish Sea and Big Whales Small World. Tune in to learn about Mark’s books, and of course, orcas!
- This program is offered in partnership with North Vancouver City Library.
- Registration required as space is limited.
- We’re hosting this virtual program on Zoom. An email address is required for registration. We will email you the Zoom link in advance of the program.
- What you’ll need to attend: a computer with microphone (or headphones) and webcam OR your smartphone/tablet.
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020 – 10:30am